This Privacy Notice governs the manner in which Intuience, LLC, DBA CultureWaves® (collectively “CultureWaves”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) collects, uses, maintains, and discloses your personal information collected or provided through our Sparcwire® technology (“Sparcwire”).
What Information We Collect
1. Information You Give to Us
You voluntarily give us certain personal information when you register for and use Sparcwire. This information may include your name, mailing address, email address, college or university name, company or employer name, and any other information you provide to us. You may also provide to us your location data if you are using Sparcwire from your mobile device.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
Whenever you interact with Sparcwire, we automatically receive and record information from your browser, which may include: the device you use to access or use Sparcwire, your IP address, the type of browser or application you are using to access Sparcwire, and the identity of the website page or feature you are requesting.
We may also use “web beacons” (i.e. “web bugs” or “single–pixel” or “clear” GIFs) on Sparcwire. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their website.
How Your Information Is Used
We may use your personal information collected through Sparcwire:
- To provide Sparcwire itself
- For the specific purpose for which that information was collected
- For research regarding the effectiveness of Sparcwire and our business planning, marketing, advertising and sales efforts, our trusted affiliates, independent contractors, and business partners
- To contact you regarding products and services that we offer
- To enhance your experience with Sparcwire and our affiliates, independent contractors, and business partners
- Any additional ways we may describe when you provide your personal information
- As otherwise permitted by law
- For any other purpose with your consent
When We May Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information collected through Sparcwire:
- To our parent, subsidiary and other related companies, trusted affiliates, independent contractors, and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined above
- As necessary to provide Sparcwire itself and our other products and services
- For the specific purpose for which the information was collected
- At the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process
- To establish, protect, or exercise our legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of a user or any other person
- To investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity
- In connection with or in contemplation of a sale of our assets or business or a merger, consolidation, or other reorganization of our business
- As otherwise required or allowed by law
We may use and share non-personal, de-identified information (i.e. information that cannot be used to identify you) for any lawful purpose without any obligation or accounting to you.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Sparcwire does not currently recognize or respond to “do not track” signals.
Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
You may opt-out from receiving any marketing or promotional emails from us by clicking on the opt-out/unsubscribe link in the particular email. Alternatively, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that you still may receive transactional or relationship messages from us depending on certain circumstances.
Security of Your Information
We take commercially reasonable security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures relating to Sparcwire by any users or third parties.
Third Party Websites
Sparcwire may include certain features regarding social media (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). These features may collect information from you which is governed by those companies’ privacy policies.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
You may correct, update, or remove your personal information through your account settings. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct, update, or remove your personal information. We may not be able to completely remove your personal information from our systems in certain circumstances. For example, we may retain your personal information for legitimate business purposes, if it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or as retained in our data backup systems or cached or archived pages. All of your personal information that we keep will continue to be subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email us at email@example.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Sparcwire is not for use by those under the age of 13. If you use Sparcwire, you hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
Users Outside of the United States
Sparcwire is hosted in the United States and is governed by United States law. If you are using Sparcwire from outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection regulations and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using Sparcwire, you consent to your personal information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time and the most current version will be posted on our website. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you regarding updates and changes to this Privacy Notice, including electronically if we so choose.
With questions, please write:
2215 West Chesterfield Blvd
Springfield, MO 65807
Attention: Joshua Wahba
Or connect with us via telephone at 417-875-5000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.